Prime Minister Matru Vandana Yojana || Pradhan mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Full Details In Gujarati – https://wcd.gujarat.gov.in/
- Target beneficiaries:
- Benefits of the scheme:
- Registration of women under the scheme:
In India, women do not get enough nutritious food. Half of the women in the country are pale, while a third are found to be malnourished. The mother herself gives birth to a baby with a weak body in case of starvation. The infant developing in the womb of inadequately nourished pregnant women does not receive the necessary nutrition from the mother, resulting in irreversible deficiencies in the child’s physical development in the future. And so the baby is still underweight at birth. Due to poverty and economic depression of the family, many women have to work till delivery. So that he does not get the required R. The body becomes weak, there is no breastfeeding required for the nutrition of the baby, and therefore both the child and the child become very weak. As a remedy to this, the Government of India has initiated the Prime Minister’s Maternal Vandal Scheme under the National Food Security Act, 3, concerned about the health of pregnant women and infants.
- To give money to the government giving cash from the government for the purpose of earning the labor of the first child for the purpose of not going to work and resting during the pre-natal and postpartum period.
- Pregnant women and non-pregnant women can get the necessary rest after getting as much cash as cash, resulting in physical development of themselves and their baby.
- All the women except those who are employed in the Central Government, State Government or GENERAL units or are receiving assistance in accordance with the existing norms, will be covered under the scheme for six months during pregnancy and after childbirth.
- The scheme will benefit all pregnant women who give birth in the family and mothers of infants after the first date of January 1.
- The period of pregnancy will be considered as the date of the monthly arrival mentioned in the beneficiary woman’s medical certificate.
- In the event that the fetus is incomplete or the baby is born –
- Only one time benefit of the scheme will be available.
- Women who have lost a fetus or have given birth to a deceased child will have the benefit of the plan during their next pregnancy.
- Once the beneficiary has received the first installment of financial assistance, if the fetus falls, then the first installment will be deducted from the second pregnancy, and the rest will be subsidized. Similarly, the amount of installment deductions can be deducted from the rest.
- If a beneficiary of the scheme has received all the installments of assistance before delivery, if a dead child is born then this assistance will not be available during the second pregnancy but after the birth of the child, the women will be entitled to the assistance provided.
- If the Anganwadi worker, Anganwadi auxiliary or Asha activist sisters are eligible to be the beneficiary in all other ways, then they will get the benefits of the Prime Minister’s mother’s plan.
Benefits of the scheme:
- A pregnant woman will be paid a total of Rs. 3,000 for the purpose of being used for her physical development both before and after delivery. The first installment at the time of enrollment for pregnant women who register at Anganwadi Center or Government Hospital is Rs. Will get a thousand. Six thousand rupees will be paid for the second installment at the time of medical examination. The third installment will be paid after giving birth to a child of Rs.
- If financial assistance has been provided to the woman who is delivering the hospital to the public, then the above amount will be given as an incentive to the pregnant women, which will be Rs.
Registration of women under the scheme:
- Women who are eligible to avail of the scheme are required to enroll in any hospital, government hospital or Anganwadi center where the scheme is implemented.
- At the time of enrollment, the woman and her husband obtained Form-A-A, showing all the details, along with the required proof of proof, at the time of giving the Aadhaar number of the woman and her husband, mobile number, bank or post office account number, showing her and her husband’s consent in writing. General Chat Chat Lounge
- There is no application for registration, and this form can be obtained from Anganwadi Center and Government hospitals or hospitals.
- The beneficiary of the scheme will have to obtain the acceptance number or receipt from the form where the form is provided after showing the name, which will show the amount of different installment of the scheme.
- The first installment of the scheme will be given after giving the Aadhaar card or identity proof and bank or post office account numbers after mother and infant protection card will be given to the beneficiary after the enrollment.
- After completing Form 6-B six months after pregnancy, giving a copy of the mother and infant protection card as well as the report of medical examination before the birth of the baby will provide another installment of the plan.
- The third installment of the scheme will be given by filling the A-C with a copy of the mother and vial security card, giving the child the dose of vaccine required after the birth of the baby.
- If for some reason a pregnant woman has not registered her name and in any other way is eligible to avail the scheme, then within two years from the time of conception, she can apply to avail of the scheme. If the mother and infant protection card do not have the last monthly arrival date and the beneficiary wants to get the third-last installment of women’s scheme, a maximum period of 3 days after the birth of the child can be applied.
Prime Minister Matru Vandana Yojana || Pradhan mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Full Details In Gujarati – https://wcd.gujarat.gov.in
Source: Women’s Child Development Department