Higher Education Assistance Scheme for Students with Disabilities(Implemented in the State of Gujarat from 1-2) || Viklang vidhyarthio mate Uchh Shikshan sahay yojna full details in Gujarati – https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/
Purpose of the scheme:
Under the individual oriented scheme under the Social Security Department of the state government, intensive efforts are made to provide employment opportunities for the handicapped persons to the disabled or to become self-reliant.
Who can get the benefit?
- Students or trainees who are handicapped and the age of the person should be above 6 years and below 5 years.
- SSC, HSC, Graduate persons with disabilities will be eligible to avail this scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiary himself or his family should not be more than Rs. 5 / – for the urban area and Rs.
- Have been living in Gujarat state for at least 3 years
What is the benefit?
- Under this scheme all courses of higher education, vocational technical training such as computer training, advanced accountancy hotel management, beauty parlor, etc. are provided with a subsidy of 5% of the course fee or whichever is less than Rs.
- The application form is available free of charge from the office of the District Social Security Officer.
- Evidence to be included with the application form.
- Proof of age (school living certificate, birth example)
- Xerox copy of handicapped identification card, certified.
- Civil surgeon’s example of disability.
- Revenue example of competent authority.
- Certified Xerox Copy of Caste Certificate
- The last marksheet of the study is certified.
- Employment exchange office certified Xerox copy.
- Letter on free and admission of the head of the institution in which he is training.
Higher Education Assistance Scheme for Students with Disabilities(Implemented in the State of Gujarat from 1-2) || Viklang vidhyarthio mate Uchh Shikshan sahay yojna full details in Gujarati -https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/